Missing Essential Vitamins and Minerals for Optimal Physical Health?
February 28, 2022
- High dose Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant that helps fight infection, boosts your immune system and protects cells from damage.
- Vitamin C deficiency may lead to fatigue, depression, and connective tissue defects.
- Can aid your body in regulating your sleep, mood and appetite cycles that will contribute to a healthy immune system that is ready to fight off illnesses year-round.
- Vitamin B12 Deficiency may lead to anemia, fatigue, and nerve damage.
- Zinc is a mineral which must be obtained from your diet as your body does not make it on its own. It helps the immune system fight off invading bacteria and viruses, balances hormones and supports the liver and heart.
- Zinc deficiency may cause hair loss, diarrhea, eye and skin sores and loss of appetite.
- Vitamin D is involved in about everything from immunity to brain function.
- Deficiency in Vitamin D is associated with autoimmune disorders, anxiety, sleep disorders and weakness.
- Glutathione is a powerful antioxidant found in every cell of the body. It may reduce cell damage, improve insulin sensitivity and prevent aging.
- Glutathione deficiency may include anemia, frequent infections and loss of coordination.
- Copper is an essential mineral found in all body tissues and plays a role in making red blood cells and maintaining nerve cells whiling supporting a healthy metabolism.
- Copper deficiency may lead to low energy, brittle bones, thinning hair and joint pain.
- Calcium is an important mineral that supports bone health, aids in weight management, and plays a role in nerve function.
- Calcium deficiency may lead to tooth decay, high blood pressure, PMS symptoms and osteoporosis, which causes the bones to become weak and brittle.
- Magnesium is involved in hundreds of the body’s functions. It may improve quality of sleep reduce muscle spasms, reduce anxiety and depression and help migraines.
- 70%-90% of the adult population is believed to be magnesium deficient. Magnesium deficiency symptoms may include numbness and tingling, muscle cramps, sleep disorders, and a depressed immune system.