IV Therapy is a mixture of vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, and other nutrients administered intravenously (through an IV) that produce significant results. Since the mixture is placed directly into the bloodstream, positive effects are felt almost immediately. Many physicians find IV Therapy to be a very effective approach compared to traditional oral supplements as this technique bypasses the digestive system making the nutrients immediately available to the body. IV Therapy is also commonly known as IV Vitamin Therapy, IV Nutrition, and IV Nutrient Therapy.
What is IV Therapy used for?
IV Therapy has a wide variety of benefits including:
- Remediate Vitamin Deficiency – blood work results will help identify areas of deficiencies in the body
- Improve Physical Performance – great for the everyday active person or those who suffer from fatigue
- Enhance Muscle Recovery – well suited for athletes for health and peak performance
- Enhance Brain Function promotes mental clarity and focus during work hours and beyond
- Boost Immunity – great for those with seasonal allergies or prone to sickness; protects the body and speeds up recovery
- Beauty- replenishes the body for noticeably healthier skin, hair, nails
- Revert Dehydration – nourishes and hydrates the body
- Reduce Nausea and Migraines
- Calm Anxiety
- Reduce and Improve Hangover symptoms
- And so much more!
Who can get IV Therapy?
Almost everyone is a candidate for and can benefit from IV Vitamin Therapy. One of the best perks about IV Therapy is its ability to be fully customizable and specifically tailored to each patient. The IV Therapy mixture is based on symptoms, needs and overall goals of the patient.
What is IV Therapy made from?
Because IV Therapy is a customized mixture
s designed to cater to each person’s individual needs, common infusions typically contain:
- Amino Acids
- Ascorbic Acids
- B Vitamins
Where can I get IV Therapy?
Denville Medical and Sports Rehabilitation center is proud to announce the addition of the safe and painless IV Therapy as a service to their patients. To ensure the right mixture is designed for you, a discussion about your symptoms, needs and goals will be completed. Additional blood work may be necessary to truly identify underlying deficiencies. To schedule and appointment or find out if your insurance covers IV Therapy, please call the office directly at (973) 627-7888 or complete the form below.