Lauren is an NCCAOM Board Certified Diplomate of Chinese Herbal Medicine and licensed acupuncturist in New York and New Jersey. Lauren believes healing means movement toward feeling more at home in our bodies and on the planet, recognizing and honoring our own inner wisdom, and living our true nature. Guiding people to feel more at ease in their bodies and being a witness to the inherent wisdom and innate healing potential in each of us are the greatest intentions in her work.
Before practicing in New Jersey, Lauren practed for five years in Manhattan and Brooklyn, specializing in fertility and reproductive care. She treats a range of conditions, including mental emotional concerns such as anxiety, stress, and depression; gastrointestinal conditions; natural fertility and ART (Assisted Reproductive Technology) support and reproductive healthcare for people who menstruate; and physical pain.
- Masters of Traditional Chinese Medicine—Pacific College of Health and Science
- Reiki certified— Trained by Aki Baker and Manu Del Prete
- Two year mentorship in reproductive healthcare for people with uteruses, fertility, and Assisted Reproductive Therapy (ART)— Dr. Mary Sabo, DACM of Lily and Horn
- Continued training in trauma-informed care
- Bachelor of Arts, Visual Arts and Psychology—Rutgers University
- Acupuncturists Without Borders member— AWB